- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 cans tomato sauce14.5 oz
- 2 cans diced tomatoes 14.5 0z
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 box dry uncooked macaroni
- 1 cup frozen peas
How To Make Crockpot Goulash Recipe:
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until it is brown.
- Add the onions and peppers, cook until tender.
- Add the meat mixture to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add in bell pepper, Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and broth.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Cook your pasta 1 hour before serving as the box directs you too.
- 30 minutes before serving stir in the pasta and peas..
- Cover and let sit.
- Garnish and Serve