Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles – This dish will be a huge hit in your house. I made this last night and everyone loved it.
- 1 lb. Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lb. Steak cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb. Spaghetti noodles cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Sesame oil
- ⅓ C. Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- ½ Medium onion sliced
- ¼ C. Chopped green onions for garnish
- Salt, pepper and seasoning to taste
How To Make Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the steak and season with salt, pepper, and seasonings of your choice.
- Saute until ½ way cooked through, then add in the sliced onion.
- Continue to saute until the onion is tender and the steak is cooked to your liking. Remove and set aside.
- Add the shrimp to the same skillet, season, and saute until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in the same skillet, mix in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the teriyaki and soy sauces.
- Stir in the noodles and toss to combine well.
- Add the steak and shrimp back to the skillet and mix to combine.
- Garnish with green onions before serving.
Credit: Recipes Need