This Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake has all the delicious flavor of homemade cinnamon rolls, but without all the work! Simple cake made from scratch, swirled with cinnamon, butter and brown sugar with a sweet glaze drizzled on top makes this cake an absolute favorite.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Mix 3 cups flour, milk, white sugar, eggs, baking powder, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl until well-combined. Stir in 1/4 cup melted butter. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Beat 1 cup softened butter, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon together in a large bowl until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls over the batter in the baking pan.
- Swirl the top layer into the bottom layer with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out nearly clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Mix confectioners’ sugar, milk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm cake.
Credit: Healthy Juice