Muffin Tin Dinner Rolls are a delightful addition to any meal. These golden, buttery rolls are not only easy to make but also incredibly delicious. In this article, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to create these mouthwatering dinner rolls using just three ingredients: self-rising flour, milk, and mayonnaise. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a novice in the kitchen, this recipe is perfect for all skill levels.
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C). While the oven heats up, prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by either greasing it or lining it with muffin papers.
- In a commodious mixing bowl, combine the self-rising flour, milk, and mayonnaise. Stir the ingredients together until a seamless dough emerges.
- Distribute the dough uniformly across the 12 muffin cups. You can use an ice cream scoop or dual spoons for precision.
- To add a touch of extra flavor and beauty, you might want to gloss the tops of the dough with molten butter, although this step is entirely optional.
- Let the rolls bask in the pre-warmed oven for approximately 12-15 minutes until a sun-kissed hue graces their tops.
- Once their oven sojourn ends, allow them a cooling interlude for a few moments before they embark on their journey to your plate.